Thursday, December 07, 2006

My absence.

Hey, sorry I haven't been posting lately. There's a good reason for it! I've been interviewing like mad! I had a sudden and great interview on Tuesday, was offered the job on Wednesday, and started teaching today! The job is teaching business English 1 to 1 with managers and executives. I'm so stoked! I already have a feel week booked next week!

Tomorrow is a national holiday (the Immaculate Conception), so EVERYTHING except the bus system is closed. I'll try to get back on here Saturday and give you a good update!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey man...congrats on the job! That sounds like a great fit...maybe it will lead to a job working for one of these execs. That's still what you are shooting for, right? Or do you see yourself doing the ESL thing for a long time?

Anonymous said...

Michael--Merry Christmas in Rome! You're practically a movie plot right now. Keep us posted on the job-I'm so glad something has worked out.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! how exciting! Keep us updated.