I'm FINALLY getting some additional students. I love the work I'm doing, but the past month has been fairly slow. It looks like I'll be adding two more students this week, which will help a lot. I'm also working on a couple private lessons which will be great if they go through.
In the meantime, a couple of my students have offered to help me shop my CV with international businesses, which is really important. This is definitely one of those places where who you know is a lot more important than what you know. It's a slow process in Rome, but I've gotten a lot of positive feedback on my job prospects here lately. That's encouraging. I'm looking at one opportunity where they would put me up in an apartment in Prague all week and then fly me back to Rome on the weekend. It sounds too good to be true (I've always wanted to work in Prague but thought Italy was a great place to live), so it might be. Here's to hoping!
Other than that, I'm taking Italian classes and doing language exchanges with native Italian speakers.
Love you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment