Monday, March 12, 2007

Strides

I think the fact that I feel somewhat less compelled to update this post is evidence to the fact that life has become somewhat normal - a little more manageable. My teaching job is stable, and I've managed to recruit three private students as well, which is useful.

I'm fairly busy, so I haven't had much time to research the emergency services any further (I know, big disappointment). My apologies. But I am getting a much greater feel for the city and it's cafes/restaurants. Seeing how food is one of best things about being in Italy, this is a significant improvement on the standard of living.

If there's anything you all are interested in knowing, please ask. I spend most of my downtime processing goals and next steps, so I haven't really been aware of what I'm telling/not telling. Let me know, and I'll post!

Love you all!
-Michael

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to know if you have enough room for a couple people to come visit you as SOON as they get a chance?

Tommy

Anonymous said...

I remember you saying that the reasons you moved to Italy was the wonderful architecture, great food and beautiful women. So far we've only heard about the food and architecture...
Jared

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm with Jared ... let's hear about the the women who have caught your eye and vice versa!

Also, what are the things you miss the most about being in the US?

Among your goals is a trip to Arkansas listed?

MISS YOU!!!!!! Laura :)

Michael said...

Geez. All you guys think about is girls! Okay, I'll make a post. Tommy you're welcome at la mia casa any time. We have space now so whenever you're ready is fine by me. Send me an e-mail first!

the magic pebble chronicles said...

yeah, come on, the girls, bro!!! okay well I was really just testing out the comment section. It works! Love ya!
Jamie