Sunday, March 04, 2007

New Digs

Finally made the apartment transition! I'm really excited about my new place near Termini:

Via Piave 52 (Int. 10)
00187 Roma, Italia

I made my first visit to Ikea this weekend. It's like a candy store. So cool! So cheap! (Yes, I realize I'm the only one that didn't know this already). Anyway, life is good. I'm really stoked about my new place and the way things are progressing. Sometimes I feel like I'm taking baby steps, but they're steps nonetheless. My Italian classes are going okay, although once I'm settled into the new apartment I really need to buckle down.

Thanks for the comments and e-mails! I love hearing from you guys, even when it's something simple!

God bless!

1 comment:

Melissa Martynyuk said...

how the heck are you...oh wait i think i just read your entire blog ;-) i have heard random updates from heather westbrook. glad to stumble upon you. hope all is well in italy. thanks for increasing my stock as well!!
ciao - rudy