I wish there was an international word for "smells/tastes like dirty feet". That would make it a lot easier to search for cheese in Europe. I mean, granted, it SOUNDS like a good idea to have 229873985 varieties to choose from, but how do you know if it´s going to melt like butter or taste like gym socks? (And no, you can´t always smell it through the package. Believe me, I´ve tried.)
Stefanie says the smelly cheese is supposed to be the good kind. Then again, her country also once thought global domination was a good idea. I´ll give her a few years...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey bro! How was the kebob el donor!!!!Did you get a heart, liver or spleen in that one!!I miss you! Mom and dad are coming for Christmas! They are so lucky. Too bad it's not our time to be with our fam or we might have tried to come too. Hope all is well. How was dublin? Did you get to have a pint? I love it there. Okay well. Hope your apartment is splendid and overlooks the valley. You should take up painting while you are there and go to wales. Okay love you, bye bye!
Post a Comment