Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Anabella

I guess it's about time I posted some pictures of Anabella! The only problem is that a piece on my camera broke, and I didn't realize that light was entering in on the edges. I'll Photoshop them when I get a chance, but these will have to do for now!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michael, she's beautiful! Ya'll look great together and very happy. BIG SMILE Thanks for posting the pics. I MISS YOU. How is all the paperwork mess going?
Laura :)

Hannah said...

MDS,

These pics put a big smile to my face. Of course I can imagine you with a gorgeous Argentine, and there she is. I hope all is well! Did anything ever come of the show biz job? love,hk

Cindy said...

total cuteness with you two. hey dubs, i hope you are doing good. just checking in on you via blog world.

much love from t&c crowder

the magic pebble chronicles said...

Hey bro,
Nice blog, nice apartment, nice girlfriend...nice. Hope all is, well...you know...nice!

Lots of love,
your sis

p.s. belly = large you can see pics on the blog! perryandjamie.blogspot.com