Saturday, November 25, 2006
Blogger Functionality
Blogger makes your blog look good, but it isn't completely user friendly. I'm going to try to figure out if I can allow people to post comments without signing in, but I'm not sure if that's possible. I was getting some SPAMmers on here, so I was trying to get that taken care of, but I think I messed up some other settings. If you post and it doesn't appear, it's not gone. I just have to approve it first!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I commented the other day. What does the Norwegian say? Or whatever language that is. Love to read your thoughts and observations.
Daddio!
It's Swedish... maybe we should give Christy a shot at it??
The water black as the moon is full. Hot nocturnal breeze's song whispers that I am naked and new.
As if one could
touch joy (?). I wrap it around me like felt (a blanket). There is only you, me and the moon.
Post a Comment