Monday, November 27, 2006

...sigh...

I have several more pictures, but they wouldn't load onto the server for some reason. I'll try to get them posted soon.

I have so much to say on here throughout the days, but I never seem to have the time to get it done. Now I'm not sure where to begin!

I rode my first Vespa through the city this week. It's pretty crazy. And really fun. We'd never get away with this in the States - weaving through traffic, driving in the wrong lanes. It's insane, but (most) people somehow come away unscathed.

I've met quite a few Italians lately, and I'm getting to practice my Italian more and more every day. I found myself at a Hungarian line-dancing party on Friday night, but that's a story for another day. I have my last lesson plan to write tonight.

I'll try to get some more photos posted soon. In the meantime, have a great night!

No comments: