Hey, Michael, loved the pictures and comments-esp. the grad and Christmas gift suggestions and the Starbucks stock remarks! I was especially touched the entry on Nov. 21st. With the Nickle Creek song in the background, it became very emotional for Dad and I. Great piece! Love you and miss you tremendously! Mom
Hey, Michael, loved the pictures and comments-esp. the grad and Christmas gift suggestions and the Starbucks stock remarks! I was especially touched the entry on Nov. 21st. With the Nickle Creek song in the background, it became very emotional for Dad and I. Great piece! Love you and miss you tremendously! Mom
3 comments:
Michael,
So glad to actually "see" what you're up to! Thanks for keeping us all up to date. We miss you!
Holly Byars
Hey, Michael, loved the pictures and comments-esp. the grad and Christmas gift suggestions and the Starbucks stock remarks! I was especially touched the entry on Nov. 21st. With the Nickle Creek song in the background, it became very emotional for Dad and I. Great piece! Love you and miss you tremendously! Mom
Hey, Michael, loved the pictures and comments-esp. the grad and Christmas gift suggestions and the Starbucks stock remarks! I was especially touched the entry on Nov. 21st. With the Nickle Creek song in the background, it became very emotional for Dad and I. Great piece! Love you and miss you tremendously! Mom
Post a Comment