For those of you that aren't keeping up on your celebrity gossip, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are getting married in Bracciano tomorrow, just outside of Rome.
They said that Ciampino airport looked like the Oscars the past few nights, with Jim Carrey, Jada Pinkett Smith, Jenna Elfman, Jerry Bruckheimer, Cameron Crowe, Jennifer Lopez, and a bunch of others arriving.
I haven't seen anyone yet, but most of them are walking around the city center. Some friends of mine from class and I are going out tonight to see who's walking around. We may try to crash the wedding tomorrow if we can find out the names of some of their more obscure friends. (If you have any tips, let me know!)
I'll keep you posted. Ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
If you have a friend with blonde hair and really pale skin you could pretend to be Nichole Kidman and bodyguard... she was invited right?
Invited, but did not attend!
I decided not to go anyway. I'm sure they've figured out a way to keep people like me away!
Post a Comment